Friday, 16 May 2008

Four Days To Go

Hi everyone!

Some of you might remember me from previous blogs, such as....

Anyway.

I have created this space to document life on the road with Edward Scissorhands, for anyone who is interested. Hopefully I will have enough time and internet access to update regularly, though I can't promise too much, we shall see how things go.

I fly over to Sydney on Tuesday and I will be away from the UK for just over three months. Things are almost all sorted out now, with just a few minor details, such as when my flight actually is and where I am going to be staying still to be figured out. Just the details then.

Please leave me lots of comments! I like comments! he he he...

7 comments:

Sam said...

your such a comment whore =P this is incredibly exciting though!
LOVE YOU! xx

Steph said...

how come your name is Dan and not Danny to the right?

Sam said...

ahahaha!
comment....comment commentcommentcommentcommment

Mixed Veg said...

Great idea Dan! Keep us posted on how tings go... too exciting for words!
love Roz

Anonymous said...

I love how minor details include very vital things such as when you actually leave, and where you will live lol... those things are not like... what colour socks to wear!

scratching the tube said...

DAANNNNNNYYY!!! im so excited and jealous! those photos look incredible! keep it up xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny,

I've enjoyed your blog. Let's have more about the architecture of Sydney. Have you got any pictures of the inside of the opera house, for example.

Inigo