Hello all!
It has been a long time coming, but I have finally got round to uploading Cairns pictures to the web! I had a great time up in tropical Australia, diving in the Great Barrier Reef and watching the sunrise from a hot air balloon. I got a few good shots, so here we go... First up, diving. It takes about an hour and a half on a very choppy little boat to get out to the Barrier Reef from Cairns... but it was definitely worth the wait! I was under water for around an hour and a half, and in that time I saw a baby shark, a stingray, two turtles, some Nemos (pictured below) and a big guy called Bruno (also pictured below). Bruno had a little feeder fish cleaning him as well, and of course we saw all sorts of other tropical fish, coral and other amazing things.
No comments:
Post a Comment